To manage your subscription(s) log into terapeak and click on your email address in the top right corner. This will open a dropdown menu where you need to click on “Subscription Management”. In Subscription Management you will be able to see your active subscriptions along with the date they will renew and how much you will be charged.
Changing your subscription from Monthly to Yearly or Yearly to Monthly:
- Log Into Terapeak
- Click on the user menu in the top right corner.
- Select “Subscription Management”
- Click “Change” beside the renewal term
- Check to make sure you want to upgrade or downgrade. The price of the new subscription will be displayed on the popup. Click change.
- Your Subscription has now been modified! Your Subscription Management will now show the price of your subscription and the date on which you will be billed for the change.
**Please Note that if you have already paid for a yearly subscription your subscription term will not change until the end of your current term. The system will not automatically refund or backdate any changes to your subscription. If you have purchased a yearly subscription within 30 days and would like to switch to monthly please submit a ticket at the bottom of the page containing your Terapeak email address and request.
Canceling your subscription:
Free Trial Memberships
If you downgrade from a paid subscription to a free membership prior to the end of the free trial, your access to paid features will expire at the end of the trial period and you will not be charged. You will retain access to MySales for free.
If you downgrade from a paid subscription to a free membership after the end of the free trial or during any subsequent renewal cycle, your access to paid features will expire at the end of that billing cycle and you will not be charged again. You will retain access to free features such as MySales.
- Log into Terapeak at https://sell.terapeak.com/login
- Click on the user menu at the top right of the page.
- Select Subscription Management.
- Click on the "X" button to the left of the plan you want to cancel.
- Confirm the subscription change.
A confirmation of the change to your subscription will appear. The status of your Professional or Personal subscription should appear to be Cancelled.
Use the "Submit a Ticket" button at the bottom of this page to contact the customer success team if you require additional assistance with downgrading.
eBay Apps Center
If you registered for a paid subscription plan for the Terapeak Research application through apps.eBay.com, your subscription is managed through eBay's site. Please visit this page for instructions.
Once the application has been unsubscribed, the subscription will be prorated by eBay automatically. Cancellation does not cause an immediate termination of subscription fees. You are responsible for fees up until the scheduled expiration date for your plan.
Listing Analytics and Terapeak Keywords are both free apps, however it is possible to upgrade to a paid subscription after registering for a free membership. Please note that unsubscribing from Listing Analytics does not affect any paid subscription that has been added after registration.