Once your seller account is linked, you will see a sales trend chart appear on the Dashboard page.
If you have linked an eBay account, you will see the following revenue metrics along the top of the dashboard:
- Items Sold:Number of item's you sold over the selected time period.
- Avg Selling Price: The mean of all your item's selling prices.
- Total Revenue: Your overall revenue for the time period.
On the second line you will see traffic metrics:
- Impressions:How many times sellers saw your listings when conducting a search.
- Page Views:The number of times shoppers visited your listings.
- Click-Through Rate:The rate at which shoppers saw your listings and clicked on it.
- Sales Conversion Rate: The rate at which shoppers who viewed your items bought one.
If the dashboard is only linked to an Amazon account, only Items Sold, Avg Selling Price, and Total Revenue will be available.
Customizing the Trend Chart
Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the trend chart to switch to a different performance metric.
The following options are available:
- Items Sold
- Avg Selling Price
- Total Revenue
- Page Views
- Click-Through Rate
- Sales Conversion Rate
Changing the Date Range
Click on the dates at the top of the dashboard to customize the date range. You can use the pre-selected time periods to view your data, or you can self-select using the calendar on the right and left to set the start and end date.
If you see the message "There is no data in this period" it means you either didn't make any sales during this time or you have moved past the free 90 day time period. To gain more data you can subscribe to MySales Pro and earn up to 2 years of seller history.
Viewing your Transactions
Under the "Impressions" box on the left-hand side, you will see the Transactions tab. Click this tab to see the actual sales you made during the selected time range. You can sort these items by: Avg Selling Price, Items Sold, and Total Revenue. Use these metrics to identify high and low performing items.