The SEO tool is a good starting point for keyword research.
By typing some basic product keywords into the search field, you can quickly observe the most common keywords in active listing titles that contain your search terms. These suggestions are not based on sales conversion or traffic but the results can be useful for brainstorming purposes and for determining popular naming conventions used by other sellers.
How to use the Title Builder
- Log into Terapeak
- Click on SEO in the navigation bar
- Enter one or more product keywords
- hit enter
- Browse the results
- Click on other keyword suggestions to add them to your search.
What to look for:
- Relevant keywords
- Commonly used keywords
- Keywords associated with favorable pricing
- Numerical identifiers
- Naming systems, such as popular abbreviations
If your search didn’t find any results, try fewer keywords and/or spelling that exactly matches the titles you see on eBay currently.