The top sections of the dashboard display performance metrics such as:
- Items Sold— This is the total number of items sold during the selected time period.
- Avg Selling Price—This metric takes the cost of each item and divides it by the total number of items sold.
- Total Sales— This figure calculates the overall sales you've made during the selected time range.
- Impressions—The number of times shoppers viewed your listing in the eBay search results. This figure is only available for eBay channels.
- Page Views— The number of times shoppers viewed your listings.
- Click-Through Rate— The rate at which shoppers viewed your listings in the search results and clicked through to the listing itself.
- Sales Conversion Rate— The rate at which shoppers viewed your listings and converted to a sale.
The trend chart in the dashboard will display the following performance metrics:
- Items Sold
- Avg Selling Price
- Total Revenue
- Page Views
- Click-Through Rate
- Sales Conversion Rate
Similar performance metrics are also shown in a graph next to individual listings at the bottom of the dashboard.