Follow these instructions to link an Amazon account to MySales:
- Log into Terapeak.
- Click on the user menu at the top of the page.
- Click on Linked Seller Accounts.
- Click on the Amazon button under the Link a Seller Account heading.
- Choose your Amazon Site.
- Copy these values to your clipboard.
Developer's Name: Terapeak
Developer Account Number: 9134-5891-1000
- Visit https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/mws/registration/register.html in a separate tab and log-in with your Amazon Professional seller account*.
- Choose the option "I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS", then paste the Developer Name and
- Developer Account Number from step 5.
- Copy the Merchant ID and Marketplace ID generated by Amazon.
- Enter the Merchant ID and Marketplace ID into the fields provided in Terapeak.
Linking Amazon to MySales will populate the dashboard with your Amazon sales activity. Terapeak does not support traffic metrics for Amazon listings.
*Please note that Amazon limits MWS services to Professional seller accounts. Amazon Individual seller accounts are unable to link to with MySales for this reason.