The Inventory Ideas tab in Product Research 2.0 shows you the best performing other products sold by the top sellers for your search. Here's how it works:
- We find the top sellers for the product you're researching
- We identify the top products sold by these top sellers
- We show these products to you, in a sortable list, with complete sales metrics
Use Inventory Ideas to generate new ideas for products to sell in your niche, or to monitor your competitors' product strategies.
Get Product Ideas Now
To get product ideas based on other sellers' top selling items, follow these steps.
1. Start Product Research 2.0. Click Research -> Product Research 2.0 to start the Product Research 2.0 tool.
2. Run your search. Enter keywords for a product whose competition you'd like to research, then apply any filters, category preferences, or date range preferences necessary to refine your search. Data about sellers is based on all of the results returned by your search, so careful narrowing and filtering—for example, by category or price range—is important for accurate seller results.
3. Click "Inventory Ideas" to select the Inventory Ideas tab. This tab shows the top other products being sold by the top sellers represented in your search.
4. Study the list of inventory ideas. Sort the list by the number of items sold, average price, or total sales volume to help you surface products you might like to carry. Click on listing titles to view the listing(s) in question on eBay.